$6.95 shipping on orders under $75 | $1.95 flat rate shipping on orders over $75.
10" x 2 1/2" 5 Micron Melt Blown Polypropylene Filter / LF-PP-005-249
Features and Benefits
- Gradient Density, Multi-Layered, Melt Blown Sediment Filter Cartridge.
- Larger particles are trapped in the outer layers, smaller particles penetrate deeper.
- Greater dirt holding ability and longer life than non-layered cartridges.
- Thermally bonded polypropylene micro fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Contains no binders, agents, solvents, antistatic materials or wetting agents
- Meets FDA requirements for food and beverage contact
- No leachables or extractables to contaminate
- No surface binders to reduce flow and increase change-out frequency
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Whole House Sediment Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis Prefiltration
- Food and beverages
- Oil and gas
- Fine chemicals
- Metal finishing
- Pulp and paper
E-mail this product to a friend
Exception=Error in XmlPackage(.Load), Package=[upsellproducts.xml.config], Msg=[Exception=Root element is missing.
FilterValue.com helps you maintain clean air and water for you and your family's health while enabling you to lower your energy usage, maintenance and costs.
Toll Free: 1-888-HSLD-PRD (1-888-475-3773)
Hours of Operation:
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
CST Monday - Friday
*FilterValue.com does not ship internationally; US only. Shipping in Hawaii and Alaska may incurr additional fees.